Now, Kumar is set to rewrite history. For his next film, being produced by Vipul Amrutlal Shah and directed by AR Murugadoss, Kumar has struck a deal that will make other actors go green with envy.
Apart from his remuneration, he will get 70 per cent of the profit. Yes, you got that right. The remaining 30 per cent will go to Shah, who will have to share a part of it with Murugadoss. Mind blowing, isn’t it?